Finalit No. 39 Compact (neutral)
- Wax and coating remover: can be mixed with No.1 and No.5, 1:1:1
- pH neutral
- Moderate stain protection / slip resistance
- Moderate impregnation
- Can be diluted up to 1:20
- Excellent carpet cleaner can be diluted 1:20 with water and worked in using a carpet brush, soft brush
- Furniture cleaner
- Awning, blinds and roller shutter cleaner
Suitable for all natural and artificial stones!
Can also be used on polished soft stone, such as marble and limestone!
- Can be diluted up to 1:20 with water depending on the degree of soiling
- 1 l is sufficient for 80 m²
- Clean away any residues of grout residues on the tiles, then brush in Finalit No. 39 Compact undiluted
- Allow to act for about 15 min., then wipe with a dry cloth
- After a maximum drying time of 10 minutes, polish with a dry cloth or polishing machine
- Can be walked on after 1 hour. The drying time is up to 24 hours
- Clean, protected, anti-slip surface!
- You need to make your own tests
- If there are already coatings on the surface, Finalit No. 39 Compact must be worked in using a brown (or rough) synthetic pad. In this case you will not have much success if you use a cloth or sponge!
- Italian and Chinese production plants sometimes use a wax coating as transport protection. Frequently also coloured. During the final cleaning of the construction, wax remains in the joints, causing grouting stains. Grouting cleaning with No. 39, diluted 1:5.
- With some vacuum cleaners, you can remove the filter and use the same device to extract the water.